Monday 31 October 2011

15 Ways to get out of a phone conversation

Have you ever been stuck on the phone to someone you really didn't want to talk to and they never give you a chance to end the conversation? Well here's a few things you can say to get off the phone and back to what you were doing.


1. Sorry, my phones about to die. My battery is running low.
2. I have to go, I'm getting another phone call.
3. Sorry, I'll have to call you back later, I'm about to drive.
4. I'm being kicked off the phone, someone else needs to use it, I'll call you back.
5. Did you want to speak to.... (insert name here)
6. I've got to go, someone is at the door.
7. I can't speak long, I don't have a lot of credit, (note: only use if you call them. It doesn't work so well when they call)
8. So I'm really busy at the moment, do you mind if I call you back later tonight when I have a chance to talk?
9. Can't talk long, I'm about to leave my house.
10.  Sorry, I'm at a library, and I can't talk. I'll call you later.
11.  I'm about to leave for work.
12.  Can I call you later, I'm in the middle of cooking dinner ...  or.... I'm in the middle of eating dinner.
13.  I have to go, my dog's just ran out the front door. (hang up and text back)
14.  I'm about to loose reception in this building so if I cut out thats why.
15. If you're really stuck. I'll have to go,  I need to use the bathroom.


Fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment