Friday 21 October 2011

15 Movie Quotes Everyone Knows

Here's 15 movie quotes from some pretty awesome movies that no matter who you are, even if you haven't seen the movie, you know them.

Oh and just a side note, 15 will only be creating lists every second monday, so this will be our final Friday post.
I know, it sucks, but things are busy at the moment. This way, you can start your week with a list.

1. “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
2.   “You’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Jaws
3. "Oh man, I can’t feel my toes, I don’t have any toes, I think I need a hug." - Shrek
4. “Somebody’s poisoned the waterhole! There’s a snake in my boot.”  And  “To infinity and beyond!” - Toy Story
5. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning” - Apocolypse now
6. “Bond, James Bond” - James Bond
7. “I’ll be back”- Terminator
8. “I see dead people” - The sixth sense
9. “Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries” - Monty Python
10. “B-e-a-u-tiful” “That’s the way the cookie crumbles” - Bruce Almighty
11. “Who you gonna call… Ghostbusters” - Ghostbusters
12. “Save Ferris!” - Ferris Buellers day off
13. “I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy.” - Finding Nemo
14. “Yeah Baby!” -  Austin Powers
15. “I’ll have what she’s having" - When Harry met Sally


Next post will be on the 31st of October. Until then.

Fifteen.






No comments:

Post a Comment