Wednesday 5 October 2011

15 Lame Joke You Can't Help But Laugh

Its Wednesday! The middle of the week. Some call it Hump Day...


Whatever you call it we all know that there are only two days left until the weekend. To get you through those two days of work, school, university, whatever it is you have planned, we thought we'd brighten your day by posting 15 lame jokes that you can't help but laugh at. 

1. Q: What did the salt say to the pepper?
A: "Hey, what's shaking?
2. Q. Why was the scarecrow promoted?
A. He was out standing in his field.
3. I had a photo taken with REM... thats me in the corner.
4. Last night I dreamed I was a muffler, I woke up exhausted
5. I got a job crushing soft drink cans. It was soda pressing.
6. Statistically, ‎6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy.
7. I received a compliment from my phone company today, they told me I had an outstanding account.
8. I just read a list of the top 100 things to do before you die. I'm surprised yell for help wasn't one of them
9. Q: What do you call a penguin in a desert?
A: LOST
10. What did the water say to the boat? nothing it just waved.
11. I have a friend who's half Indian... Ian.
12. Q. What do you call a robot who takes the long way around...
A. R 2 Detour
13. I fell on my arm and had to have an operation on my funny bone. I was in stitches for two weeks.
14. Q. What's green and has wheels?
A. Grass, I lied about the wheels.
15. I don't want to sound big headed...But I wear Extra Large hats



Enjoy the rest of your week.
Fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment